As a law firm in Bangladesh we provide our services in the following sectors
- Incorporation of Company certificate from Registrar of Joint Stock Companies And Firms (RJSC).
- “Project Profile” for approval of Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA)
- income tax registration certificate.
- VAT registration certificate,
- investor and employee visa and work permits,
- trade license,
- fire certificate,
- environmental clearance certificate,
- factory certificate and EPZ formalities.
- Banking and Securities Exchange
- Family matters
- Property/Transfer of property: Lease, Sale, Exchange, Inheritance, Gift/Heba, etc.
- Real Estate, Property Development, Joint Ventures etc.
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks, Copyright, Patents etc
TAX & VAT LEGAL SERVICES IN BANGLADESH ————————————————–
- Solution-based advice on direct as well as indirect taxation issues.
- TAX & VAT filling forcorporate, commercialpersonal etc.
- TAX & VAT advice and solutions for corporate, commercialpersonal etc.
- Legal Opinion: banking and securities exchange, company, property, real estate etc.
- Legal Vetting: contracts and agreements
- All services relating to transfer of property including drafting of all transfer deeds and registration of the same at Sub-Registry Offices, mutation of property at land offices etc.
- Drafting: Contracts and Agreements, Notices, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, all necessary documents relating to bank loans/mortgages etc
- Legal drafting
- Legal representation at Courts about Criminal and Civil matter
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) ————————————————–
OUR VALUED CLIENTS ——————————————————————————-
- LAUDER CERAMIC MATERIALS COMPANY LIMITED
- Xing Xu Construction Ltd
- Elite Nursing Institute
- Bangladesh Institute of New Initiative (BINI)
Intelligentsia School and College-ISC
SA LEGAL COUNSEL is a group of lawyers trained and well versed in various areas of legal practice in Bangladesh. All individual members of the firm are trained professionals who offer legal services tailored to the specific needs of each client. The firm as a whole strives to uphold ‘Justice, Equity and Good Conscience’ and hone the skills and expertise of each member through the practice of law with utmost transparency, accountability and strict standards of professional conduct. Our team try to give the best effort for our client. Our team hold the belief of equality regardless of race, customs, social or financial status.
SHAHAFUJ ALAM APU (Head of Chamber)
LL.B. (Hons), LL.M. PhD Scholar
YOUNUS HALDAR (adviser)
Bachelor of Science, Calcutta University Bachelor of Laws, Dhaka University
Mr. Mahfuz (Senior Associate)
Mr. Mahfuz completed LL.B. (Hon’s) and LL.M. from Dhaka International University.